The towels are the virtual need of every house. It is a great pleasure when you wrap yourself in the soft and fluffy bath towel. The towel helps to dry your body with the feathery touch without scrubbing your body. There is a wide range of towels; they are of different size, fabric and colors. The colorful ranges of the towels are attractive and liked by all. There are patterned as well as self printed towels. The towels can also be imprinted with your picture or your loved one.
The towels are generally made up of quick dry fabric that helps to absorb the moisture from the body. Traditionally, 100% pure cotton towels were used but now there are towels made up of micro fibers and the ultra absorbent fibers. The towel is not only useful in the bathroom but also while you are travelling or you are at the gym to help you in getting rid of the sweat and the moisture. The travel towels quick dry are a great companion when you are traveling. It is light weight and easy to carry. For more informaton about travel towels quick dry, click here.
Techniques to choose the best Towel
You will be surprised to know that there are techniques to choose a towel. The below mentioned techniques will help you to choose the best towel for you:
- Twist the towel as much as you can, if there are more number of twist in the yarn then the towel will be plusher.
- Comb the towel. The cotton towel can be combed with the fine brush. During the manufacturing of the towel, cotton is brushed to make it more lustrous, straight and long.
- Consider the number of grams per square metre. The light weight towels are the best to buy.
Types of Towel
There are various towels available in the market, like the bath towel, kitchen towel, travel towel, hand towel, disposable towel, paper towel, sports/ gym towel, beach towel and many more. If you want to have some details about beach towel like turkish beach towel, try this page.
The synthetic towels are lighter and thin. They can absorb water about 5 times of their weight.
Care for your towel
The following are the tips to care of your towel:
- Wash your towel in the warm or in the cold water. Dry them in the sunlight. Drying it in the dryer may result into the shrinking of the towel.
- There is a possibility that the dark colored towels may disperse the color. So, wash them separately and stretch the trims after washing.
- The fabric softeners or the conditioners should not be used as they reduce the absorption capacity of the towel.